Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
- Appropriate clothes including long pants, closed toed shoes and layers. The weather has the ability to change fast so be prepared and don’t be shy get your inner cowboy on!
What should I bring?
- Drinking water is a MUST, clothing appropriate for the day’s weather and cameras are encouraged.
Do we ride in rain or snow?
- Yes! We ride rain or shine. We encourage you to bring rain jacket, but we do offer ponchos if needed.
Are helmets offered?
- Yes, in fact anyone under the age of 16 is required to wear an equestrian style helmet. If you are 16 and up, with the permission of a guardian the helmet becomes optional.
Is water available?
- We do not offer water at our stables. It is your responsibility to provide water for yourself on the ride. During the hotter days of summer we recommend a liter of water per hour of ride.
Is trotting allowed?
- For the safety of our guests and horses, trotting is not allowed. It’s much more enjoyable to walk your horse on a scenic trail, anyway.
Is there a weight limit?
- We do have a weight limit of 265 lbs., with that being said depending on the trail and the horses available we will do our best to accommodate anyone on the larger side of life.
Are backpacks allowed?
- Nope! We do provide a satchel adequate for all of your goodies for your trail ride adventure.